December 31, 2010

Here it Comes, Ready or Not!


I am not sure I am ready for 2011. It brings with it so many unknowns. Where will we live, what will daily life look like for our family, how will the boys change, which relationships will stay intact despite miles, what passions will remain in my heart for those I left behind in Africa, what ministry will I be involved in, how will my relationship with the Father change. But then again it brings with it great promise and hope because God promises that He knows the plans He has for me.....once again, I just have to trust.

Here are some of my favorite memories of 2010.

Family vacation to New Brunswick, Canada. My Dad's home and my birthplace.

Watching my sister reconnect with my boys.

Being able to take my sister to Amish country in Pennsylvania like she has always wanted to do.

Seeing Fall colors again.


Getting to be a part of this little one's life and watching her grow and be welcomed into a forever family.


Developing new friendships in Africa.

Having the pleasure of seeing my oldest turn 13.

Knowing God worked through us to make a difference to some in Mozambique.

My boys having the gift of growing up and experiencing life in Africa.

Seeing proof positive of Nate being healed by God.

Being with family again and making special memories.

Spending Christmas in the U.S.

The joy of seeing the boys delight in the first snow of the season.

Spending time with such special friends.

No comments: