February 5, 2010

Skype



Last night our family was able to talk to my parents, my sister, my niece and nephew using Skype. What an amazing invention. It is so nice to not only hear the familiar voices but to see their beautiful faces. I am so grateful that we have internet capability that allows us to stay in communication with our families this way. It is fantastic. It makes me a little emotional to see my family on video but it is good. I love that they get to "see" the boys grow up even though we are separated by thousands of miles and years between visits. And last night was a special Skype night because we had electricity and a great internet connection which meant we could both have the video feature on without the call being dropped. What can I say except, "Thanks to whoever invented Skype....I love it."

No comments: