May 17, 2010

Little Dresses for Africa

I just wanted to take a minute to share about a great organization called Little Dresses for Africa. Recentlly, a pastor's wife from New Hampshire that I knew through my former job emailed and asked if I knew of this organization. She also asked if I would be interested in distributing dresses that her and her ladies group would make for us. I had never heard of it until she introduced them to me. It is an organization that distributes dresses made primarily out of pillowcases and ribbon to little girls in Africa with the motive
"To plant in the heart of little girls that they are worthy."

I can't tell you how special it is going to be to be able to distribute these little dresses on behalf of this special ladies group in New Hampshire.
 And for our little girls we work with to receive their very own, new dress that tells them they are worthy of Jesus' love.

Maybe you or a group you belong to could get involved in a similar project??

No comments: