September 29, 2009

A Great Book!


I never was a reader before I moved to Africa but now I love to read a good book. Maybe it is because here I have time for it or maybe because I don't have as many distractions calling for my attention but regardless I enjoy it like I never thought I would. Through out my school days I hated reading. In high school I only read through ONE book and it wasn't even for school. Even in Bible School I didn't read as much as I should have...sshh, don't tell anyone. Now though, I love to read a good book and I just finished one that I would highly recommend. My in-laws left it when they visited in July for me to open on my birthday. It is called "Same Kind of Different As Me", by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. It is a true, fascinating, inspiring story. You should check it out and even if you don't like to read maybe this book will change your mind.

No comments: